Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
88781 - 88800 of 90094 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Anyone else seeing this in Tapatalk? I click in to my profile and have no idea what it’s alerting me about.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Dales is the 💣, 30 minute soak and oh lawdy you don’t need anything else. I’m a big fan of Lawrys seasoned salt on chicken and seafood.

RE Tailgaters…..did y’all know you can hit the manual control button on your trailer brake controller and your brake lights will come on. I do it all time, some idiot runs up my tailpipe I hit the button and watch them jam on their brakes in a panic while I cruise right on down the road. I hate to admit this but in extreme cases I have used the +/- shifter and dropped 2 gears with no brake lights. They usually get the fucking message then and back off.

·
Registered
2021 Denali HD Fabtech Lift and 37s
397 Posts
So I know I started a bit of a side tracked deal the other night with a seasoning but am I the only one that uses Dale’s Steak Seasoning too? It’s literally the only thing I put on a steak. Marinade the steaks in it for 20-30 minutes and throw them on the coals.
View attachment 1092207
Been using dale’s for 20 years or so. Love it!!!

Reactions: ChevyTech77

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I know what some of you guys think about putting anything on a steak but Dales has a lot of the same flavor notes that is in the usual seasonings that are put on steak, it’s just a thin liquid. I mean, it’s not like I’m using A-1 or ketchup on my steaks. 🙄 😆

Plus, if y’all are such beef purists, I hope you don’t put much on your brisket whether for a dry rub or sauce at the end, then. 🤣

·
WOOD... man!
4,664 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
I know what some of you guys think about putting anything on a steak but Dales has a lot of the same flavor notes that is in the usual seasonings that are put on steak, it’s just a thin liquid. I mean, it’s not like I’m using A-1 or ketchup on my steaks. 🙄 😆

Plus, if y’all are such beef purists, I hope you don’t put much on your brisket whether for a dry rub or sauce at the end, then. 🤣
The mop sauce I use on brisket you don't even want to taste but it sure makes for a delicious and tender brisket... I did a 17 lbs brisket on the 4thof July it was gone in 30 minutes.

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88,791 ·
Well some trans fluid pics from today. Adjuster never even mentioned the engine. Scott tried to get the turbo lit and couldnt do it.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Denali HD Fabtech Lift and 37s
397 Posts
Speaking of brisket…. I got a deckle this week that I’m throwing on the smoker tomorrow to make burnt ends. It’s been a while since I’ve made burnt ends so I’m pretty excited for dinner tomorrow night!!!

Reactions: lutzjk913

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Neighbor gave us some Salmon today so I threw it in some foil with some teriyaki sauce and grilled it up. Yum.

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,153 Posts
Well some trans fluid pics from today. Adjuster never even mentioned the engine. Scott tried to get the turbo lit and couldnt do it.

Tell us what we are looking at Russ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Tomorrow’s dinner, big fat chicken with a mix of olive oil/Dales both under and on top of the skin and lightly sprinkled with Fiery 5 Pepper for a little kick, and a stick of butter up its arse. Fridge overnight then whichever one of us gets home from work first throw it in the oven 🥳😛🤤😬
Food Tableware Plate Recipe Ingredient

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88,797 ·
Morning fellas.

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,829 Posts
Morning, crew.

Put a bid in on another contract yesterday. Not sure I want it, but wife is losing one of hers next year so it would be nice to replace that income.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Morning guys. A good way to remove bugs is spray a good waterless wash all over the area. Let it dry and wash as normal. Works well with Adam's or Griots. As long as you have wax or ceramic on there they wash right off.

Best thing that I have found to remove bugs without damaging the paint is a wet dryer sheet. The ones that the wife uses when she put clothes in the dryer.
So I know I started a bit of a side tracked deal the other night with a seasoning but am I the only one that uses Dale’s Steak Seasoning too? It’s literally the only thing I put on a steak. Marinade the steaks in it for 20-30 minutes and throw them on the coals.

I use this too when cooking tri-tip steaks. By far my boys favorite meal. Soak them for an hour then on the grill adding nothing while cooking. Good stuff.
Hayden sorry for your loss brother

Morning boys. Sitting at the condo this morning getting ready to hit the links again. Hard to keep up drinking with some of the younger boys here. Good times being had by all.

Be safe out there.
View attachment 1092207

Reactions: Melonhead1102
88781 - 88800 of 90094 Posts