Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
89041 - 89060 of 90215 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,436 Posts
Tires are getting scarce.
Tried to order some this week and was playing hell making a set work on a f150
Everything made of rubber. Radiator hoses and snowmobile tracks are even hard to come by.

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
I'm glad I don't need any tires right now. We'll we made it home safe. The old Duramax ran great. It sure tows nice. The 1500 tows ok but you gotta stop so often for fuel. With my Transferflow tank I can get to Utah on 2 tanks each way. The 1500 is more like 5. Could do it in 4 if I ran it totally out each time but there are some long areas between gas stations and even longer between decent prices. I fuel in Idaho right across the river from Ontario OR and in Utah somewhere. When I get to Utah there is enough for running around left. I did stop near Ellensburg on the way home only because it's 35 cents less than around here. But it only took 25 gallons. Still had 20 left. More than enough to get home. But I saved a little and it's nearly full for when I put it away.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blue06Sierra

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,164 Posts
Hunter Biden wants to know what the repair guy will see.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
I found the humor in that.

Glad you made it back Matt. Randy glad the missus is doing better.

The wearables have made managing diabetes much more accurate and easier for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Saw this on Facebook. Friend that lives near Russ posted it. It’s on a Fred Meyer (Kroger) fuel pump.

·
Registered
19,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89,046 ·
Saw this on Facebook. Friend that lives near Russ posted it. It’s on a Fred Meyer (Kroger) fuel pump.
Ive seen a few of them around. Love it.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
'morning guys.

Coffee is good this morning.
Hair Joint Arm Shoulder Lingerie top

·
Registered
19,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89,052 ·
Morning fellas

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rwood64083

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Morning guys.

Finally some cool weather here this morning with low humidity.

Off to Mayo this afternoon for another visit with my eye doctor for the double vision. It appears that what little brain that I have is compensating for the double faster than I can get glasses made to compensate for it which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Randy, great coffee this morning. Glad to hear that the Mrs is doing better.

Thirsty Thursday! Be safe out there.

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Yeah the place we get our tires from is a small family owned shop but they sell a shitload of tires. A lot of companies as well as the state police use this place. They normally have a pile of AT3s but they are completely out and don’t know when they’ll have more.

My International rig truck lost the carrier bearing on the front driveshaft last week, nobody had one local or even on the east coast. We had to overnight one from California……twice cause the first one they sent was the wrong part.

The restaurants here are starting to limit their menus because of supplier shortages and I’m afraid we’re just getting started with this shit.

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
Morning guys

allergies are kicking my ass this week.
Sorry to hear.

On a totally unrelated non allergy note:
Started feeling like crap after weedeating front half of the property yesterday, more than usual. Showered, downed stone leftovers, fell asleep around 5pm. Excruciating migraine woke me at 8pm. Painful enough that it was hurting to have my head laying on the pillow. This time it was entire left side of my noggin and made all my teeth hurt. Cocktail of pain meds and 3 hours of sitting upright later, finally hit back to sleep. Woke this morning feeling like a truck hit me, but I'll take it compared to last night.

Going to be a good day fellas.

Reactions: TexasRedNeck

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
My MIL was diabetic most of her life. Type 1 in the last 15 years at least of her life. She passed away in 2005 (age 75), so significant improvements in health care over the last 16 years.

With the index the Canada uses, 5 to 7 is the normal range for blood sugars. She would swing from 2 to over 30 in minutes. They couldn't control it even when in hospital. The nurses had never seen a case like hers.
I'm sorry to hear/read that.
Helping a type 1 diabetic and now a type 2 and the things you've all had to deal with. Bless you all.

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
As annoying as it is driving this little ute damn it's good on fuel.
It does 850km to a tank and only holds 100 bucks
I really need to look at getting a beater vehicle that gets decent mpg. The car and truck I drive both get suck ass mileage.

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
89041 - 89060 of 90215 Posts