Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
89061 - 89080 of 90215 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,164 Posts

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
Rusty Mater Mack made it home last week, unloaded and onto the driveway between the houses. I know how much the dwellers next door enjoy this rig 😁

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,859 Posts

·
WOOD... man!
4,665 Posts
It's the two days each week where I work without pay.
Well crap. Thanks for bringing to my attention, and realization, I have a 7 day weekend. Not sure I like you anymore.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Morning guys.

Finally some cool weather here this morning with low humidity.

Off to Mayo this afternoon for another visit with my eye doctor for the double vision. It appears that what little brain that I have is compensating for the double faster than I can get glasses made to compensate for it which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Randy, great coffee this morning. Glad to hear that the Mrs is doing better.

Thirsty Thursday! Be safe out there.
Good luck at Mayo today.,that double vision is no joke. Talking to my Dad yesterday and he is still going to rehabilitation for his double vision and other vision issues he calls ghosts after having his stroke a few months ago.

Also if your at Mayo today you may see my wife up there, (I only have one wife not married to twins with the way your vision is working now. Lol) Tall blonde driving a White Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. She is going today in for labs before her heart cath surgery for Friday. Her heart cath surgery is normally every 6 months since transplant.

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Roger that Jason and thanks. Hope that her surgery goes extremely well. (y)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Those are good looking tires. I'll be curious to see how they hold up to highway miles.
Me too. I regularly drive 250-300 a day on highway with some rough lease roads scattered in there. The AT3 was the best I’d found for highway life and still be able to go the places off road that I needed too. I’m sure these won’t last as long but they’re Coopers so I’m sure they’ll be good tars (r e d n e c k pronunciation for you Yankees and Aussies)

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Saw this on Facebook. Friend that lives near Russ posted it. It’s on a Fred Meyer (Kroger) fuel pump.
I need some of those.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
It makes me tire you spelling tyre like tire
We can't help it if you spell it wrong.

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Me too. I regularly drive 250-300 a day on highway with some rough lease roads scattered in there. The AT3 was the best I’d found for highway life and still be able to go the places off road that I needed too. I’m sure these won’t last as long but they’re Coopers so I’m sure they’ll be good tars (r e d n e c k pronunciation for you Yankees and Aussies)
I really like the AT3s as well. They work well in about every condition. Plus they hold up really well. When I was running garbage Nitto and Toyo tires I had at least 1 failure per trip. Same with Goodyears on the trailer. I ended up with Coopers on the truck and BFG ATs on the trailer due to nothing else available where I had failures. The BFGs are about 10 years old and have at least 15 trips on them. The truck tires just completed their 4th trip. 400 plus miles at steady 80 MPH is more the garbage tires like Nittos can handle. I want to go back to trailer tires because they are stiffer and feel more stable. I don't know what to get. I have found 3 that have speed ratings 86 to 93. Maybe one of those.

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
It's the two days each week where I work without pay.
Morning boys.

That's 7 days a week for me.
Yesterday was 5 hours of archery lessons at the club.
My wife says I'm treating it like a job and putting in too much time there.

I have committed to 11 more weeks of this, so she's not wrong. :)

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,482 Posts

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
I really like the AT3s as well. They work well in about every condition. Plus they hold up really well. When I was running garbage Nitto and Toyo tires I had at least 1 failure per trip. Same with Goodyears on the trailer. I ended up with Coopers on the truck and BFG ATs on the trailer due to nothing else available where I had failures. The BFGs are about 10 years old and have at least 15 trips on them. The truck tires just completed their 4th trip. 400 plus miles at steady 80 MPH is more the garbage tires like Nittos can handle. I want to go back to trailer tires because they are stiffer and feel more stable. I don't know what to get. I have found 3 that have speed ratings 86 to 93. Maybe one of those.

You had issues with Goodyear’s on the trailer? That’s a first. I’ve only heard good things about the Goodyear Endurance tires for trailers.

Reactions: TexasRedNeck

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
😑It's Bridgestone or nothing!

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,164 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
So one thing I have noticed with the Rugged Treks, they LOOOOVE to pick up and hold gravel untill you get back on blacktop and hit about 30-40 mph then it sounds like a hailstorm cuts loose under your truck. I’d be kinda upset if it was my truck.

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
You had issues with Goodyear’s on the trailer? That’s a first. I’ve only heard good things about the Goodyear Endurance tires for trailers.
At least 1 failure every trip. They are garbage.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Been in that old Pete all day listening to the new 8” straights scream and the Jake’s barking, and oversized turbo from hell!

Head hurts and my eyes are blurry!

Clocked 13 hours today

What we drinkin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

89061 - 89080 of 90215 Posts