Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
90121 - 90136 of 90136 Posts

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
Morning guys it's Friday eve. Good luck Randy.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,157 Posts
@ChevyTech7 @rwood64083
Y'all know your already on the list
Be good to put a real face to the names like when I met Joe, Matt and Justin.
Would have been nice to be longer but times limited
Well you exited stateside from Houston IIRC so hit me up when you’re back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: harnold

·
Registered
21,926 Posts
Morning guys

Hayden, it was blast hanging out with you. Next time you come through we are doing it again for sure.

Downhill side of the work week.

Planning on starting to move some smaller stuff on Sunday for temporary storage for in between moves and what not. Getting the back door shit started on the new pole barn build also. Fun times.

·
Registered
19,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90,124 ·
Morning guys

Hayden, it was blast hanging out with you. Next time you come through we are doing it again for sure.

Downhill side of the work week.

Planning on starting to move some smaller stuff on Sunday for temporary storage for in between moves and what not. Getting the back door shit started on the new pole barn build also. Fun times.
Nice joe, in excited for you and your family. Moving is always a headache, but will be worth it in the end brother!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lutzjk913

·
Registered
21,926 Posts
Nice joe, in excited for you and your family. Moving is always a headache, but will be worth it in the end brother!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
thanks brother

this whole thing has fought me from the beginning. I’m glad to see a end of it in the near future. Then it’s a mad dash to try and get it up to par so we can move it. Going to be a busy couple months. That’s for sure.

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,844 Posts
We're struggling right now to decide what to do. We need more space, but our unique living situation makes selling and moving more complicated.

There's a perfect house that we're looking at, but we need to come up with like $50k for a downpayment, and that's just not in the cards at this exact moment.

·
Registered
21,926 Posts
We're struggling right now to decide what to do. We need more space, but our unique living situation makes selling and moving more complicated.

There's a perfect house that we're looking at, but we need to come up with like $50k for a downpayment, and that's just not in the cards at this exact moment.
luckily for us we kinda fell into this place so we are saving money on that end. It never hit the MLS.

I get both ends of your situation there. Maybe look into a addition?

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,844 Posts
luckily for us we kinda fell into this place so we are saving money on that end. It never hit the MLS.

I get both ends of your situation there. Maybe look into a addition?
The problem is we need an addition and a polebarn. The place we're looking at covers both those needs.

Our house had an addition put on it a while back, long before we bought it, and it was done kinda weird so it limits what we can do to the house. Realistically to add on we would have to look at adding a second story to the house.

·
Registered
21,926 Posts
The problem is we need an addition and a polebarn. The place we're looking at covers both those needs.

Our house had an addition put on it a while back, long before we bought it, and it was done kinda weird so it limits what we can do to the house. Realistically to add on we would have to look at adding a second story to the house.
oh man. How far away is the new place

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
@ChevyTech7 @rwood64083
Y'all know your already on the list
Be good to put a real face to the names like when I met Joe, Matt and Justin.
Would have been nice to be longer but times limited
I met 3 people from the forum and been just around the block from many many more.

😑like the time you visted and I was trucking through the area.🤣

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Morning guys.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,323 Posts
Your on my beer list too Jimmy if I can enter your country again and you don't mind my Vax status 🤣
You betcha. Would love to have a few drinks with a lot of the regulars here. Thought that I was in the right position several years ago to travel to Australia but it never happened. Would love to make that trip along with a trip to Tassie..
thanks brother

this whole thing has fought me from the beginning. I’m glad to see a end of it in the near future. Then it’s a mad dash to try and get it up to par so we can move it. Going to be a busy couple months. That’s for sure.
Joe, glad to hear that things are progressing. Moving is a royal pain in the ass but from what you have told me about the new place, you shouldn't be minding the move too much.. Congrats Brother.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Our last move was a 6 hour drive away. We took our time, since the first house hadn't been on the market yet. We had owned the new place for 2 years before we moved. The move was over 4 months and about 10 trips.

Being "thrifty" as one of my friends puts it, I moved us in my 20 foot enclosed trailer. The last load came up after the property sold.

We were living at the new place about 1.5 months into the move.
Being retired, it worked for me. If I had still been working, it wouldn't have worked.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Just toss this out there. My single din CD player just crapped out in the work truck

No where has anything worth it’s weight in sand.

Anyone have anything laying around

I’ll pay for shipping and the unit if it fits the bill of Bluetooth and not some Walmart brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90121 - 90136 of 90136 Posts