Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
93441 - 93460 of 93828 Posts

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
There’s no way I’ll bother to go to Chicago anytime soon, if ever. I wanted to go back to NYC too but not now.

Same.
I didn't leave anything in Chitcago last time I was there so no reason to ever go back. My dad was from there. I really like New York but it's not safe there anymore. It had gotten so much better but the libtards didn't like that so they fucked it up again. I won't go there right now. Which is kinda sad.

Sent from my T790S using Tapatalk

Reactions: rwood64083

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
I'm fairly confident that several guys including myself that frequent this place are already on some kind of watch list. The feds have rats everywhere watching everything. They get pissed when you talk bad about them.
If I'm not on some list that would piss me off. I would feel left out.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
40% will always vote R and 40% will always vote D. It’s the 20% in the middle that decide. Even hard core democrats are turning against him and approval amongst independents is 20%. They know poopy pants wont make the next election and Camel Toe can’t win but they can’t figure out how to get rid of the “woman of color” to find a more suitable candidate. She’s in way over her head and she knows it. Watch the crazy gyrations they go through to try to get her out. They are going to have to buy her off in a big way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
All they have to do is offer Hildabeast her spot and her demise will be certain. Of course so will Joe's.

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
The Marxist left destroys everything they touch!!!
QUOTE Marco Rubio " You'll never convince the American People that last January 6th the US Government was almost overthrown by a man wearing a viking hat in a speedo"....

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,457 Posts
All they have to do is offer Hildabeast her spot and her demise will be certain. Of course so will Joe's.

Yes but the most stubborn of the democrat base is the female AA voter. Once they see a white woman replace Camel Toe they lose the black female voter

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Yes but the most stubborn of the democrat base is the female AA voter. Once they see a white woman replace Camel Toe they lose the black female voter

It's not even all that. I live and work in the hood. People don't show up to polling stations - other people walk through the block knocking on doors "collecting ballots to drop them off for you..." Got a dude posted up in a van on the corner, they dump the boxes and drive away. You'll never see a major city turn red if its not already there. Where I'm at the city has more voters than one whole county on the other side of the state (which historically goes red) that's why Jersey will never go back red

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I don't know if you guys know but it's already started some countries trying to implant stuff in people, push for ending monetary currency.
Penalising people with different views.
Your country is about the only one that will probably resist it, the rest have the wool pulled so far over their eyes they can't see 2 steps on front of them

·
WOOD... man!
4,840 Posts
' morning Nick, Joe, gentlemen.
Nick, hope you get some down time.

"The Project" took an upswing yesterday and I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Honestly I'm not a big coffee drinker but coffee is good this morning.
Hair Joint Hand Hairstyle Shoulder

·
Registered
19,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93,453 ·
Morning fellas happy friday! Kick some ass today!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Morning guys TGIFF. I am burned out. I have pushed right to the 14 hour limit every day this week. Wednesday looked like I would get by with about 10 but nooooo. I got sent to Raymond for a pickup. Those who are not local don't understand how much that sucks. My normal area is to 95 miles south of the terminal. Then goes east and west about 60 miles down there. Raymond is it the next area west. 60 miles west on the coast. It's a shitty 2 lane highway to there. Then 2 other shitty 2 lane highways back up to a freeway that goes east back to I 5. It basically adds 3 hours of drive time plus it took a half hour to load. So I got off 3 minutes before I ran out of hours. But the guy who ran that area quit that morning and we missed that pickup last week because all the roads were closed due to flooding. In fact I was supposed to go over and get it a week ago Thursday but the road closed that day. I will admit I was happy to see the sign saying it was closed that day. But the end of the mandate means 4 more drivers won't be quitting. I should have held out. I regret that choice. I am hoping for a short day but they cut the route north of mine yesterday because we don't have enough drivers and I filled up u before I got all of his pickups and the one west has no driver now. They are giving that to a contractor. So I will have to get pickups over there. Luckily we don't have many pickups there. So I may get lucky.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,457 Posts
Morning Nick, Joe, Randy, Russ. Gnight Hayden.

TGIF. Celebrating by dads 80th tomorrow.

Coffee is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Morning TGIF. Night Hayden...
Been 6 weeks since my order that said 4 to 6, I should be seeing a new Old Glory SD 39 safe 🤔 soon I hope...

·
Registered
19,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93,457 ·
Morning Nick, Joe, Randy, Russ. Gnight Hayden.

TGIF. Celebrating by dads 80th tomorrow.

Coffee is good.

Happy Birthday to your dad tomorrow!

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
3,203 Posts
Good morning, fellas.

If you want to watch an important piece of legislation, keep an eye on this:

If this gets voted down, it means the government is planning on having their own digital dollar and using it as a way to monitor everything about your financial life, as well as using it as a way to control your finances even further. Wage garnishment? Simple. IRS penalties? Immediate. Disagree with current political power? Embargo on your funds. Suspected of unsavory business? Locked out.

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
This Administration is pushing unprecedented tyrannical policies. People are beginning to wake up but the numbers of sheepeople is still too high. As bad as the sheepeople is the number of good Constitutional conservatives who are too comfortable and chose to do nothing.
I know a lot of you are tired of hearing it but please get off your asses but also remember it's not about winning the argument it about winning their hearts. This is the greatest country on the planet and we have by example made it better for the rest, never forget that. It's not just us our friends word wide need use to prevail.

·
Registered
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
1,790 Posts
Morning guys!

93441 - 93460 of 93828 Posts