Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
93481 - 93500 of 93827 Posts

·
Registered
19,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93,481 ·
Evening fellas, hope your brother in law finds the help he needs, and prayers sent

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Prayers sent also Grant

Me and the boys went to work for an hour this morning, pulled the pin early because they'd changed the plans completely and both the supervisors went away for the weekend and wouldn't answer
Mate came up and wired the sunroom thing
Pulled the boxing off
Cleaned up a bit
Bout to take the kids for a bike ride
Feels like a pretty unproductive day for me but I needed to take it easy been exhausted lately

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Prayers sent also Grant

Me and the boys went to work for an hour this morning, pulled the pin early because they'd changed the plans completely and both the supervisors went away for the weekend and wouldn't answer
Mate came up and wired the sunroom thing
Pulled the boxing off
Cleaned up a bit
Bout to take the kids for a bike ride
Feels like a pretty unproductive day for me but I needed to take it easy been exhausted lately
We all need those kind of days. It's good for our sanity.

Sent from my T790S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
A little gun humor to aid in my emersion therapy.

Sent from my T790S using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,468 Posts
Morning boys.

Happy BD to your Dad Charles!

Hope that everyone enjoys the time off.

Reactions: lutzjk913

·
Registered
22,436 Posts
Morning guys

Charles. Tell your dad Happy birthday. My dads birthday is in April and I always stop and spend some time with him.

up and at it today. Got a guy coming to knock out a couple small things on the house. Adding a piece of flashing to deter some water from getting in the basement. This is the last spot that got left. The barn builder is putting a corner cap on the barn to finish it off. He was shorted that in the supplies he got.

then it’s off to my buddies place a couple towns over then onto the scrap yard to drop a load. Then back to work on the house this afternoon and burn this stump some more hopefully.

really need to knock some dirt work out also. Might wait though. Not sure. ALMOST tempting to do it when it’s froze. Lol

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,457 Posts
Morning boys. Girls got exposed to the Rona at school this week. So they and the wife can’t go to my dads party. I just got back in town yesterday so even if they have it it’s too early for me to expose my dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,457 Posts
It’s in the 40s with 25mph winds. Letting someone else wash the Bus

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
It’s in the 40s with 25mph winds. Letting someone else wash the Bus

I'm hoping for 40 degrees so I can wash the 1500. It's filthy from our recent weather. Tell your dad happy birthday for me.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TexasRedNeck

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
And morning guys.

·
Registered
19,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93,492 ·
Morning fellas

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
I didn't notice much difference. Maybe this is me. Or maybe because I was deemed an essential worker and had a pass I quickly discovered the pandemic police were not checking anyone so I just went anywhere I wanted to. Or maybe a little of both.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Morning gents. Being lazy today. We have a birthday party tonight to go to and that’s about it. Happy Birthday to you dad Charles. Mine will be 76 the day after my 45th, this May. Seems like he was still managing the parts counter at the GM dealer, in the town I grew up in, just yesterday.

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Morning boys. Girls got exposed to the Rona at school this week. So they and the wife can’t go to my dads party. I just got back in town yesterday so even if they have it it’s too early for me to expose my dad.

Sorry to hear that, better safe then sorry. We will have to be careful to protect the venerable for years to come but it looks like omnicron has moved this from a pandemic to an endemic

Reactions: TexasRedNeck

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Morning boys.
Happy birthday to your Dad Charles.

Prayers for your BIL Grant.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
1,789 Posts
I didn't notice much difference. Maybe this is me. Or maybe because I was deemed an essential worker and had a pass I quickly discovered the pandemic police were not checking anyone so I just went anywhere I wanted to. Or maybe a little of both.

Me and the wife have talked about this at great length, we don’t go out much and when or if we do it’s in the off hours of normal busy times and we usually as for a table in a dark corner to talk in peace.

This whole thing probably saved me a bunch of money, pushed me further into the need to move further away north

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Wife and I sat down and started looking into tentative vacation plans for the end of this summer. Currently a week long road trip through the mountains out west is winning. Thinking about flying to Denver. Then driving to Moab and then the Grand Canyon before driving to Vegas to fly back home.

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Good afternoon gentlemen. Sitting in the waiting room at Seattle VA. Drove my Father and Brother-in-law up here. Looks like Matthew is going to get the help he needs. Thank you for your prayers, he agreed to come here on his own acord.

93481 - 93500 of 93827 Posts