Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
104741 - 104760 of 107373 Posts

· Finally! Wheels on!
13,383 Posts
MBGH

Sometimes I think I’m dumb for having a pool in the national forest.

Oh,in 1984 I was a senior in high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
9,054 Posts
Morning guys we'll it went fairly well. Unfortunately since she's staying there she needs to get her stuff out. That's almost done. There's more that I can't be putting on the net but the new caregiver will start tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-P613 using Tapatalk

· Registered
9,054 Posts
MBGH FJB and the Giggler. TGIFF even though I am on vacation. 1 week left.

· Registered
9,054 Posts
In 84 I was in my mid 20s.

· Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Holy hell. In 84 I was on my fourth duty station in the Navy. Clearly, I'm the old guy here.

Matt hope everything works out for your bride.

MBGH
FJB

TGIFF

· WOOD... man!
6,179 Posts
79 here. year of the outlaw IMO.
Started high school in '79.
And, to give you all something to chuckle about at my expense, I weighed 93 pounds. Was kind of a late bloomer. Hell, couldn't grow a mustache till I was 20 😄

· WOOD... man!
6,179 Posts
'morning gentlemen
'evening Hayden

Coffee?
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Hair Lip Chin Shoulder Eyelash

· Registered
9,054 Posts

· Registered
9,054 Posts

Motorcycle rider survived. Scumbag driving the stolen car that caused it I'd dead so that's good. The only good car thief is a dead car thief.

· WOOD... man!
6,179 Posts

· Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Cooper Rugged Trek, Paragon Bed Cover
4,264 Posts
MBGH

I was born in 85 so there’s that y ol farts!! Jk
Me too. But I feel older.

Thanks for the coffee, Randy. Glad to see you back, with or without the coffee.

· WOOD... man!
6,179 Posts
Thanks for the coffee, Randy. Glad to see you back, with or without the coffee.
Appreciated, thanks.

I may have another quick project coming up (Christmas related). If I disappear for a couple days, I'll be back with photos 😉

· Registered
21,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104,755 ·
MBGH
FJB.

Like matt said we are auppose to get more snow tonight. 1-3" in my area, probably more up where matt lives. Be safe out there.

I finally got a response from Mahle motorsports. I responded back to their question they asked so hopefully we can get an answer soon on pistons.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

· Registered
2022 2500HD High Country
1,902 Posts
MBGHMAGA

Matt, that accident scares the fuck outta me! Riding again, that's the kind of crap that makes riders think twice about being on the streets! And I agree wholeheartedly! The only good thief is one that's dead! I hope the guys in the truck and on the bike both sue the living shit out of the next of kin of the thief, especially if its a wife! Livin' off of stolen shit, they need to pay dearly for this one!

Anyways, glad to see I'm not the oldest one here, which seems to usually be the case lately! LOL!

Reactions: rwood64083

· Registered
25,665 Posts
Starting to come down heavy now. Drove the corolla today so it could get interesting later

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
keep the ass end loose. Let it slide and glide.

· Registered
7,645 Posts
Morning boys, G'Nite Hayden

Matt and I are pretty close to the same age. I was 26 in 84. My oldest son was born in 85.

-24°C (-11°F), bbbbrrrrrŕ, last night. No snow forecast for the next week, so there's that.

As usual, kids archery lessons today noon to 9pm. My partner starts his winter ski job at the local mountain today, so I'll be on my own for most of it. He's dropping by after work.

Last week 2/3 of the kids were away. There is a virus going through the school. I've already had cancellations for today.

Stay warm.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

104741 - 104760 of 107373 Posts