Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1TRIKHD Victory Red CCLB

5M views 125K replies 254 participants last post by  ChevyTech77 
#1 ·

This is pretty much how it looked when I picked it up. Gonna start one of these things called a build thread. Bought the truck in Tremonton UT. From a small dealership who bought it at an auction earlier that summer. It was bone stock as far as engine was concerened. Came with 20" Foose chrome wheels with the tbars cranked up a bit.

See less See more
#89,821 ·
We all are Matt. We all are.
If you're a God fearing man take a seat, relax for a moment, take a couple deep breaths and try to retain the thought we will get through it all one way or another. Try to stay positive.

#89,822 ·
#89,825 ·
This is the only way to go kids, smooth, quiet, and if shit really really gets bad…..dinner 🤣 View attachment 1093014
View attachment 1093016
I’d probably fall off or tip that damn thing over too. 🤣

Evening guys.
Coincidentally after they announced their lockdown plans for the state some other person fled hotel quarantine and actually visited the next suburb over from my house.
They've set up a massive flashing sign on the side of the road and a vaccine hub in that area now.
The lockdown plan has removed construction workers as an essential service, only says public infrastructure workers can continue to work. So I assume I'm not even allowed to go fix someone's hot water or unblock their drains.
Well if it does come in looks like I'll be getting a bit done at home and construction in the state will cease completely
What a shit show you guys got going on over there.

We all are Matt. We all are.
If you're a God fearing man take a seat, relax for a moment, take a couple deep breaths and try to retain the thought we will get through it all one way or another. Try to stay positive.
It’s getting to be easier said than done these days, that’s for sure. I try my damnedest though.

#89,826 ·
Morning guys

kickass pic Randy.
Thanks Joe.
Those photos started showing up yesterday from Sundays Chicago marathon. I'm particularly fond of the floater. Pic showing neither of my shoes touching the pavement. Reminds me of the time when I use to be fast. Now I survive running on adrenaline and auto pilot.

#89,827 ·
#89,828 ·
Morning all.

Stress level through the roof this morning. Started building last night when I found out what was in store for me at work today. Big/super high profile job coming in around 11 this morning and it has to be done today because they are going to wait for it. I’ve been doing this shit for over 25 years now and never felt pressure like this before. Gonna find a way to suck it up and kill it though cause my momma didn’t raise no bitch.

#89,830 ·
Boys, I'm doing my best to try and relax/recover from Chicago. Suppose to run Detroit Free Press marathon this weekend. Should be able to complete it. This time with the flagpole (stupid NYC and mayor Beetlejuice Chicago).
Not looking forward to the 16 hours of round trip driving. Rather run for 5 hours and call it a work day.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
#89,831 ·
Morning all.

Stress level through the roof this morning. Started building last night when I found out what was in store for me at work today. Big/super high profile job coming in around 11 this morning and it has to be done today because they are going to wait for it. I’ve been doing this shit for over 25 years now and never felt pressure like this before. Gonna find a way to suck it up and kill it though cause my momma didn’t raise no bitch.
Always hated having customer wait on big jobs. Especially when there was a lobby window looking into the shop area.

What's the job Nick?

#89,832 ·
#89,833 ·
Morning all.

Explain high profile Nick.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

#89,834 ·
Always hated having customer wait on big jobs. Especially when there was a lobby window looking into the shop area.

What's the job Nick?
a oil change. 😂

sorry brother. Had to.

#89,836 ·
Good morning fellas. Been a long couple days. Wife had a bad sinus infection, but because the 'rona resembles literally every cold ever, she and the kids who are unvaccinated needed to quarantine until her test results came back. So I stayed home on Tuesday to wrangle my mini-me's so she could rest. No COVID, so that's good.

Yesterday I had to take the 3 year old to a pediatric dentist. He had a nasty fall earlier this spring where he smashed his face on the concrete. He was still using a paci at the time, so that took the brunt of the impact, but it still was enough to kill off a front tooth apparently. So he and I went to get it looked at and get his teeth cleaned, and they decided they would just gas him and get the tooth out right then and there. He fought it, but eventually they were able to get him gassed and the tooth out. Poor kiddo didn't understand. He's right as rain today, though. Strong little bugger.

I used to love riding dirt bikes and quads. Trail riding was the best and I still love it. As I got a little older I slowed down and got more into finding mud and water. Lol

Next investment will be a side by side
Better get one before you come up next year.

Back in the day, most of the guys that I worked with at the dealership, had sportsmans and the service manager had a cabin in the UP. We spent a bunch of time up there in the swamps on those things. It was a good time. SXS are just a lot more fun they are just too expensive for me. Plus, I have no real place to use it around home and not enough room to leave one up north where I could use it. Maybe someday.
I LOVE our Yamaha Viking VI. It's not crazy fast, but it seats 6, has a dump, and I have yet to have a problem with it, even in 4ft snow drifts through the orchards.

Morning all.

You got this.

Life savings and a second mortgage.
He was talking about the horse.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

#89,837 ·
Boys, I'm doing my best to try and relax/recover from Chicago. Suppose to run Detroit Free Press marathon this weekend. Should be able to complete it. This time with the flagpole (stupid NYC and mayor Beetlejuice Chicago).
Not looking forward to the 16 hours of round trip driving. Rather run for 5 hours and call it a work day.
Damn Randy. I’m only an hour from Detroit. Would have been great to meet you in person but we are going camping for the last time for the year this weekend, so I won’t be available.

Reactions: rwood64083
#89,838 ·
I know this sounds shady af guys but unfortunately, my employer doesn’t like me talking too deeply about work via this medium. So trust me when I say that I’d love to share it all with you, but my job depends on me NOT doing that. It’s only a few hour job but if shit goes sideways, I’m here until it’s done.

Oh and Joe, 🖕🏻🤣

#89,839 ·
#89,840 ·
Damn Randy. I’m only an hour from Detroit. Would have been great to meet you in person but we are going camping for the last time for the year this weekend, so I won’t be available.
No worries. Something will transpire, drinks and bench racing will happen.

With that said, if any of you guys are traveling with family and need a place to crash for the night feel free to hit me up. We have two spare bedrooms both with full bath. I ain't cooking you breakfast, but I have booze 😉