Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking all over for 20s that are "E" rated. biggest I can find are 17". Tried Tire Rack and DTD, same both places. Any input is appreciated. thanks.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
first off welcome to the site..thats a tall order but there are avalible but not exactily what you call cheap but here goes,33-12.50R20 M/T are availble in the Toyo Open Country,Cooper Discover STT and the Terre Mudgrappler and them are all in a LR E(10ply)if you want a specific size let me know..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info--Ill probably wind up sticking with a 265/70r17. I dont want to raise the torsion bars, or increase the rollout alot. this size keeps me at about 1 inch taller than stock. what do you think about the BFG revos vs. the Pirelli Scorpion atrs?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
revos are the best if you want a quite ride yet one that still digs but if you want a digger and looks go with the BFG's,i really don't have any experience with the ATR's but i have heard good reports they are a good digger but make some noise goin down the road..

·
Registered
131 Posts
I 2nd the Toyo's - Got my 18's at Les Schwab - Long lasting and QUITE......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts