Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys. I am about ready to throw down on some black 20's with some new meats for the Vadermax. This is like one of the last things I need to completely black it out. (minus getting the exhaust tips powder coated)

I have always liked the KMC Rockstars, but they are everywhere. And BMF Nova's are so amazing but the price goes with em. So a few months ago I found these KMC Ambush wheels and they are a discontinued model but I really like em.

I am going to probably set em up 20x9 with a -6mm offset. With 305/50r20/s or 305/55R20 Terra or Trail Grapplers. Haven't decided yet. Loved my old terra graps but the new trails are really grabbing my attention!

I am wondering if anyone has pics of em on a truck. Preferably a black truck but it does not mater. Can't seem to find em anywhere and nobody seems to run em.

What do you guys think?

· Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4wheel online says they have some. I'm gonna call em before i order just to make sure.

· Registered
2,929 Posts
They dont have them man, i tried gettin those for 3 weeks, sites that say they have them are mistaken, only a few sets were ever made before they were discontinued.

· Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They dont have them man, i tried gettin those for 3 weeks, sites that say they have them are mistaken, only a few sets were ever made before they were discontinued.
seriously same site? cuz if thats true that blooows. i really like those wheels and they were affordable to.

· Registered
2,929 Posts
I mean you can give it a shot, but i called them, 4wheelparts, custom wheels direct, wheel pros, the list goes on and they were NO WHERE.. sucks But i still really like the wheels i ended up with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.