Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
If you were anywhere near indiana I'd take them! Bump for a good deal. Rims alone are about 1200 I bet.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
wheels

That's a very fair deal on a nice set up. IMO the hoss's are some of the best looking wheels on the LMM style trucks. GLWS!

·
Registered
502 Posts
is the bolt pattern different on nbs and obs?

·
Registered
165 Posts
would you seperate? If so i would be intrested in the tires.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
i like those inner fender wells i didnt realize they covered everything.

·
Registered
502 Posts
shipping to 46517?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not trying to hijack your bid. Just wondering if you have any rubbing with the tires and rim combo listed. Your pictures inspired me to order a leveling kit with shocks for my 09. Funny thing is I want the machined ones you had

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not trying to hijack your bid. Just wondering if you have any rubbing with the tires and rim combo listed. Your pictures inspired me to order a leveling kit with shocks for my 09. Funny thing is I want the machined ones you had
I don't have any rubbing issues. I did cut and pull back the fender liner because I wanted 100% clearance no matter what situation i'm in.

:thumb

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't have any rubbing issues. I did cut and pull back the fender liner because I wanted 100% clearance no matter what situation i'm in.

:thumb
Thanks for the help. I ordered my kmc xd hoss 20s today I went black and machine. I also did nitto 285 50 20 load range e. they are actually taller than the 305 Don't know why. Can't wait until spring to put them on:gearjamin

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the help. I ordered my kmc xd hoss 20s today I went black and machine. I also did nitto 285 50 20 load range e. they are actually taller than the 305 Don't know why. Can't wait until spring to put them on:gearjamin
Those should look really good. You will have to post some pictures up when you get them on.

Wheels alone price?
I'm not really wanting to separate them right now.

BUMP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts