Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Efi autocal with one license used. Purchased from Blackbear Performance. Buyer will need to purchase tuning & license from blackbear performance. Datalog and receive tunes via email. Can be used for any Silverado. Only used once to load tune. In brand new condition.

$200

·
Registered
90 Posts
*Free Bump*

I have a 07 Yukon... just wondering your experience with BlackBear Tuning

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am very happy with them. I was able to do everything via Email and they got back to me quickly. The tune was awesome and made a dramatic seat of the pant change.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Loved my blackbear tune on my '13 5.3, with torque management off i could make that thing chirp 2nd gear with 325/65r18 Baja ATZs, gas mileage went up to when I could stay out of it

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Any idea how much the tuning costs? I know I could research it but I'm sure you know more about black bear than me...my gf has an 07 tahoe and we've been thinking about tuning it

·
Registered
278 Posts
Standard tuning which will be emailed to you is $240. If you want to use this AutoCal to data log and then email them those files they will provide an even more precise tune specific to how your vehicle ran for $330. Best mod dollar for dollar I made.

·
Premium Member
10,429 Posts
Is this any year specific, looking at Blackbear tuning on a 1998 2500. Sorry didn't read your last post I see 1996 or newer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts