Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get some ideas of how mych the truck would be worth. It has 189K on it but the engine is locked up. The guy has it sitting in the back of his field, what do you guys think it would be worth with the blown engine, looks bone stock and tires arerotted. Its been sitting for about a year.

Thanks
DJ

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, really need some ideas! Know what KBB and NADA say, but they dont have any place to explain the engine is blown. What do you guys think would be a fair price?

·
Registered
113 Posts
$4,000 i wouldnt do more then that

·
Waldo
788 Posts
I'd say closer to $3500, tires and motor aren't cheap. Plus you have no way of knowing if the tranny is any good, if he blew the motor he could've dicked the trans too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, just wanted to get some numbers together before I go and talk to the guy! Truck looks good, interior is nice, but I guess he's an idiot!! LOL Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.