Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, selling my 2001 chevy 3500 cab 1/2 dually in good condition leather int. the front seats have some cracks other than that everything works and is in very good cond. also has front and rear heavy duty bumpers and sides steps(not my favorite but thats the way I got it) did injectors and hg within the last year maybe 10k miles.
oil and fuel filter changed regularly the truck has about 200k miles no rust has a couple of dents nothing major.
the truck has a 4" mbrp exhaust and a s&b air intake and 2 new front goodyear tires.
I'm letting the truck go cheap because it has a small problem, the truck does not seem to pickup speed from say 0-30 mph I'm thinking maybe injection pump or turbo but not sure it feels like if it was stuck in 3-4 gear, but its not the transmision shifts perfect it idles fine and after 30mph it will accelerate fine and it will go 80 mph or more and will drive anywhere.
this use to be my tow truck before this happend and bought a 08 chevy as a dd. but the way economy is now, don't have the time or $$ to fix this one I will have pics. on monday.
the asking price is $7500.00 obo you can pm me or send me a text with ???
(956)650-6103 thanks
Victor

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump posted pics.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3