Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post to the forum but I have certainly benefited from the members input on several repair topics.

I am looking to sell my 2002 LB7, extended cab, 4wd, basic cloth interior, good tires with 138K on it.

Truck has no issues, runs great, shifts well etc I am in NH, this is a southern truck with zero rust ie cab corners, rockers all super clean which is never the case with native vehicles.

New batteries,injectors are newer and rates are 0.0,-0.3,-0.9,-0.7,0.8,-0.6,1.1,0.3 at idle in park, truck is stock.

Wondering what I should ask for it? I have looked on CL but other LB7s have much more mileage, are rusting etc so no easy comps.

Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
right now, the sky's the limit really. I know this is an LLY, but just an example if your truck is as clean as you say

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you denablinder that one sold at an incredible price considering the age, it is in great shape and everything today seems super expensive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up selling mine for 14K, the new owner drove it 3 hours home without issue. I think we both did ok on that deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts