Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 02 testing waters, I’m in Wisconsin and thinking of selling my summer street queen, only 120xxx on body, have about 25k in receipts, motor built by Lincoln diesel performance shop, last year and only have about 10xxx miles on build, they will verify, started the build on a low mileage 55k motor, so I have the stock block that goes with for numbers matching, to many parts to list now, but for starters new 68 mm turbo, super stock cp3 pump, 45 over sac injectors, arp head studs, efi live with edge cts 3, all little things updated and installed on new motor, has fab tech lift and 36.5 tires on xd 22 rims, no rust on the truck not driven in winter stored, clean interior, new front end components, electric steps amp, hsp piping, 3 inch mbrp down pipe and 5 inch exhaust with 6inch tip, the truck sounds amazing with the 68mm turbo and gets looks everywhere, I have about 50g and I would take trades for it, or 35k if you think that’s to much build a low mileage truck like this and you will see how much it costs, I need to sell for financial burdens but will keep it if I don’t get what I need out of it, regardless I know I will get no where near what I have into it and I don’t expect that but it is worth what I am asking to a person that can see it for what it is, comes with a ton of new parts, has a ton of upgrades and parts, banks ram air diff cover and deep pan, hsp track bars (not installed), if your interested I will send you parts list I am putting together and receipts.
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Car
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Cloud
Tire Car Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts