Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Truck is finally done and looking mean! Thanks to Robert at Precision fabrication plus. Has 15 inch RDP XTREME LIFT KIT 15.0" IFS DELETE! Featuring a full 14" of wheel travel on a streetable platform. Multi position Coil-Over tower allows the driver to adjust ride quality and wheel travel. Along with King's optional Compression Adjuster provides 20 positions of adjustability.. Not only does it look good, it rides like a Cadillac.

Precision Fabrication Plus inc. - Craftsmen of Rdp Xtreme Tm Brand Products, Precision Welding And Cnc Machining Services, Custom Metal Fabrication

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looks like an awfully tall block in the back and no traction / ladder bars...

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Nice looking truck a little tall for me but still nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks
Not sure on how much I spent, I quit counting at 10,000 I have many upgrades. You can call Robert at Precision Fabrication Plus for pricing each kit is different.

The block is only 5 inch, and have RDP XTREME rear shackle flip.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ahh OK I was wondering why the rear was so low, you are going to build the rear to match the front height?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The rear will match the front. This build wasn't cheap. Now gotta save up money to do the rear. Couldn't do it all at once. Lol
If I didn't rebuild the trans with billet converter, I could have finished the rear.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
OK I was just hoping you weren't gonna say it was complete and you wanted the Cali lean haha

·
Registered
177 Posts
Truck looks great. I like how they have a 3" and 6" kit wish I could redue mine with one of their kits

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
The rear will match the front. This build wasn't cheap. Now gotta save up money to do the rear. Couldn't do it all at once. Lol
If I didn't rebuild the trans with billet converter, I could have finished the rear.

Define "billet converter"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.