Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 GMC 2500 crew cab 4x4. I have the bully dog triple dog downloader on it right now. My question is what can I do to get more from my truck with a small budget. Any ideas would be appreciated. :help

·
Registered
297 Posts
intake and exhaust. LET THAT BABY BREATHE!!!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
welcome to the df! fill out your sig and people can help ya a little more...if its an lb7 there are a couple of cheap mods

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
well for cheap you can do the intake horn mod..tons of threads on this if you search....also ppe boost valve, you can mod your stock intake, and probably exhaust is what you would want to do first actually spending a nice amount of money

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found lots of post about the intake horn mod but none describing how to do it.. point me in that direction please?

·
Registered
838 Posts
I think intake and exhaust (at least straight piped) should be first, like mentioned above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.