Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2004 lb7

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Quick6.6 
#1 · (Edited)
Listing this again but now with a lower price

04 LB7 crew cab short bed 4x4
Leather interior in pretty good shape minus drivers seat has a tear and foam is exposed.

Built trans with 10k on it. Performance Innovations built it and yes its holding up fine. I ran it for 70k miles and beat on it frequently at the strip and it did great and the converter stopped locking up so it was rebuilt fully under warranty.
EFI Live tuning with multiple tunes mild tow to race tunes and some dsp2 also.
Air Dog 150
banks bighead wastegate
tie rod sleeves
2" drop shackles
S&B intake
Autometer gauges boost/egt/oil pressure. oil was never hooked up
Black 20x10 rock stars on Nitto Dune Grapplers

On my hot tune i get up to 20 in town and on the highway i got 21.7

currently has 168k on motor. Injectors were replaced sometime before i got it at 90k and i've replaced one since then. Trucks went down the strip with a best of 12.75 at 105. Its a strong running truck.

The bed has some blemishes from a strap breaking and it smacked the bed. They are on the passenger side and not very big but paint chipped off but no bare metal is exposed.

new price is 16k
If your interested email me at johnsonjosephb@gmail.com or call/text 9103820853

See less See more
#7 ·
Had a few nibbles. Come on folks, more than likely getting out of the corps and need to move this as i don't want to have a payment if i do get out.

#8 ·
anything wrong with it mechanically? Was it beat on?

#9 ·
Mechanically it in good shape. Its had 50 or so 1/4 mile runs on the last trans. 4 on the rebuild. Itsmy daily driver.

#10 ·
How low could you go on the price? I would need to talk to my bank and see if they will let me have another truck ha ha

#12 ·
sold off the lowering parts. Its stock height in the front and has 2" drop shackles. I also do not have the black h2 wheels anymore and they were replaced with 20x10 rock stars with 285/55/20 nitto dune grapplers. New price. 16000

#15 ·
Nice truck man, if mine would sell id buy her in a heartbeat. I want out of my lift and 35's so bad

#16 ·
How many miles are on the chassis? I saw 160k on the motor, just wondering if that was a typo and 160k on the chassis.

#21 ·
doubtful. if you paid for fuel and a flight back i might but i have two somewhat local folks that want it.

#22 ·
What's your price with stock wheels n tires?

Who's tuning?

Interested in upgrading to an lmm at all? Could work out a trade + cash deal possibly.

Sent from my phone, probably while driving and eating a sammich

#23 ·
would have loved to have a newer truck but that wouldn't help my current status in life. Truck is sold though. Got the asking price also.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.