Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my truck with much regret. It is an 2005 1/2 3500 with the high output duramax (315hp 652ft.lbs.torque). It has the allison with 3:73 rear end, and 4x4. I have installed the torsion key lift, K&N cold air intake, 5" inch exhaust, Bullydog Triple-Dog system, Mag-Hytec diff cover and tranny cover. It has brand new BFG All-Terrains. It is loaded with everything except the sunroof. Heated seats, rear air and sound, Bose audio system, XM radio, and leather. It has the electric extend mirrors, and I installed basic running boards, and a CTS-V style front grille. I am in california, and only will take serious offers. I have babied this truck and maintained at my local dealership. It is extremely fast, and I am averaging 15 mpg in the city with all extra work done to it. Fords, Dodge and any V-8 truck do not keep up. Fastest 0-60 time to date with loss of traction was 7.0 sec. Quarter-mile was a 15.0 sec at 89 mph. Please contact me through e-mail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts