Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2005 LLY it has efi tunes,egr delete and s&b intake. I keep it on 60hp tune every once in awhile 90hp and everything is fine performance is great every now and then i do put in limp on accidents but not often.
The other day I had it on 60hp tune driving around noraml and easy for 10 minutes. Im at a stop sign and get on it a little bit when taking off and got up like normal then it just seemed to lose power almost like it went to stock and it just seemed when that happened the motor sounds a little different just not like it used to cant really explain what but its different. So i changed the fuel filter thinking that was it, After I had the new one installed my water in fuel light came on and i have no idea why bc water fuel seperator I drain and theres none and I have been through 2 full tanks already dont know why its still showing up? Truck still feels like a plug but everynow and then it seems like something goes to normal and gets up then falls back down again. So can anybody chime in on what they think it might be? Thanks alot!!
Also a while back when in limp mode before all this it through up a code reading PO700 so thay may have something to do with it idk. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No thoghts anyone??

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Try Cleaning the maf sensor with MAF cleaner from part store. Are there any codes?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The last time my check engine light came on code po700 came up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and still showing water in fuel

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Just curious if you cut open the old filter? I had a similar problem last year, turned out to be a bad mix of fuel. There was no water in the filter, but when I cut it open it was full of sludge thicker than 90wt. That was a new filter with only 500 miles.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I didn't but i think im going to get a new one again just to check and cut open the one thats on now and see, its not going to hurt. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts