Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 4 wheel drive was engaging properly in 4H and sunndenly I went to engage it and now I cannot get to engage and don't get the 4 wheel drove indication on the dash.I recently purchased the truck so not 100% familiar with all the workings but notice it does not seem to want to going neutral, 4L or just the front axle. The handle only wants to move between 2 wheel and 4 H

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 4 wheel drive was engaging properly in 4H and sunndenly I went to engage it and now I cannot get to engage and don't get the 4 wheel drove indication on the dash.I recently purchased the truck so not 100% familiar with all the workings but notice it does not seem to want to going neutral, 4L or just the front axle. The handle only wants to move between 2 wheel and
the transmission needs to be in neutral to go to 4L..might help to give all the information of your truck on the post
Thank for info the shiter works great that way also works in Park.
I have an 05 3500 Silverado HD,dually and it has the 6.6 li duramax with Allison Transmission, it has 243000 kms on it., but now my front axle doesn't lock in any mode

1 - 3 of 3 Posts