Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to look at a duramax WT. I has cruise, tilt and A/C. that is all i need. I was wondering if they make a tow mirror that isnt power that I can put on it. Is there anything in particular that I should check carefully. It has 76,000 miles on it.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
they make one for it im sure the best option would be to search the net for used stockers IMO

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
My W/T came with the camper style mirrors. Not the big elephant ears. If the drivers side wasnt cracked, I would sell you them. I put the small mirrors on.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
I got mine off of Ebay for the LMM. They were about 300 bucks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has the camper style mirrors , at least it think they are, they are small but have the spot mirrors in the corner, I think i want the big elephant mirrors though.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
The camper ones pull out pretty far. I didnt know they did until I had my truck for a year. I pulled one out by accident and thought it broke. LOL.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1GCHK23D96F264024 I assume this is a LBZ motor , dont know what else i can tell from the vin.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yep 2006 LBZ. Made in Flint, MI.

See Attached

Also take the VIN to any dealer and find out what warranty work was done to it. They can also give you an RPO list.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts