Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Up for sale is my exceptionally well taken care of 2006 Sierra 2500 Duramax with the sought after LBZ motor. Truck only has 59k miles and I'm the second owner. This is the SLT with leather heated seats and all other options the SLT came with. Overall condition is excellent as I am very meticulous with my vehicles. Truck has a few tasteful additions such as brand new Bilstein shocks, Weathertech floor mats, bed liner, automatic start, Gibson cat-back exhaust, tow mirrors, Hummer (GM) wheels with Nitto Ridge Grappler tires, and tinted windows. This truck has been adult owned and driven, and definitely not abused. You will be very hard pressed to find another LBZ in this condition. This was purchased primarily for a tow vehicle for our 23' camper. We just sold the camper and no longer have a use for this truck. Before we bought the truck it was never towed with and we only used our camper a handful of times. It was a garage queen, and still is. This is a completely rust free vehicle and has never seen salt.

If you are looking for a low mile, clean, well cared for LBZ, this is it. Fresh oil change and fuel filter just done last month and it's only been driven twice since then.

$32,500 - located in Conifer, CO.

If you don't like the price, please move on and keep your comments to yourself. This truck has been sold twice at my original local listing price of $35,000 with deposits put down both times. Both buyers could not get financing in order so I had to refund them. If you do not have financing or cash in order, please do not waste my time.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
Awesome truck, will make someone a great ride.

GLWS

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Very Nice........but also IMHO.............Very Overpriced

Reactions: Dean E

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very Nice........but also IMHO.............Very Overpriced
Again, like my ad states, if you don't like the price just move on and keep comments to yourself. The market is different from region to region. Thanks

"If you don't like the price, please move on and keep your comments to yourself. This truck has been sold twice at my original local listing price of $35,000 with deposits put down both times. Both buyers could not get financing in order so I had to refund them. If you do not have financing or cash in order, please do not waste my time.

Thanks"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts