Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LIKE IT SAYS IN THE TITLE IT HAS 175000 MILES ...HASNT GAVE ME ANY ISSUE SINCE I GOT THE TRK ROLLED OVER ...HAS NEW CAB AND ONLY ABOUT A SKOLE CAN OF BONDO IN THE WHOLE TRUCK..
MODS....
HP TUNED 100HP
AIR DOG ll 165
DIAMOND EYES 5IN EXH
S&B CA
GLOW SHIFT GUAGES BOOST EGT AND FUEL PSI
HD TIE RODS
NEW FR HUBS
NEW FR BRAKES AND ROTERS
IS A OK REBUILT TITLE I HAVE PIC OF THE BUILD !!!!
ASKING 20000 OBO
CALL OR TEXT 417-396-9488

Attachments

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
20 grand for a rebuilt title and 175k miles ?

In no way am i knocking your work, it looks great, im just asking for clarification

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yea I would be very very interested for a lot lower price. There is a 06 lbz for sale up here with a clean title/carfax and 150k for 19,800.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well sorry I have 20000 in it and don't want to cut my owne throte it's worth 28 here then take 4 away for miles

·
Registered
831 Posts
Well sorry I have 20000 in it and don't want to cut my owne throte it's worth 28 here then take 4 away for miles
Worth $28k according to KBB or a loan officer at a credit union/bank? May wanna call the bank just so you're not surprised when someone wants to buy it and the next day they call back saying the bank would only loan $15k bc of the rebuilt title. Not trying to knock the truck or the price, just throwing my $0.02 out there from past experience. Good looking truck though man:thumb

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand my bank will loan 24 on it and 20 on the rebuilt title I understand Wt u are saying may be I would take 15 and a nother car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts