Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*****2006 lbz w/built motor for sale*****

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  DMAXchris 
#1 · (Edited)
Im selling my 2006 LBZ W/T with a buit motor, trans and lots of other upgrades. Its a bare bones worktruck, no power anything, rubber floor. The truck has 162,xxx on it and the motor has 38k. All work was done by Caleb at Blackout Performance. The truck has gone 11.7s on th stock CP3 and is currently making around 700rwhp. Never had it on a dyno for exact numbers though. I dont have time to play with it anymore and would like to see it go to someone that woukd make use of the built motor. It has an s475 & 45% injectors and I drive it daily. Current tune is a single by Rob and runs 11.8s on A/Ts. There is a DSP switch hooked up under the dash. It's in fairly good shape with normal rust on the frame. The rockers need done, but i might have them fixed before it sells. It is lowered a bit, but the stock shackles can be included. It has a touch screen Pioneer with diamond audio fronts and pioneer rears. 2 12" JL Audio subs and a JL 500w mono amp under the rear seat. It will come with an extra set of factory wheels with Toyo Proxes. All reciepts and pics are available to serious buyers.

Asking 23,000
Motor:
Carrillo rods, Mahle race cast .040 16.8:1 with vavle reliefs, Hamilton 2.6 cam, Hamilton springs, fully blueprinted and balanced, head studs, main studs, SoCal/ATI Damper

Trans: PPE stage 5 with other tricks, Suncoast 1058. The converter is new and only has about 15 passes on it and 6k miles. The rest of the trans was re-done in the summer of 2013 and has about 10k on it.

Turbo: Bullseye billet s475/87/.9 ProFab pedestal, manifolds, up pipes, PPE Y-Bridge, ATS downpipe

Fuel: stock cp3, 45% nozzles, AirDog 200gph

Other: Recon Tails & 3rd brake, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Superduty pads, Russell SS lines, BT Dieselworks TCC lockup box, Autometer Boost & Pyro, AeroForce ScanGauge, trailer brake controller

7two4-8zero9-95zero1 or Pm me

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Truck is back up for sale. Still needs rockers done. Truck has 162,xxx now. It barely gets driven, except to and from work.

$23,000 takes it. Way more than that in upgrades. My loss is your gain! Want this thing gone!

#7 ·
Bump
Truck has new brake lines & front hubs. Will also have a new Airdog 200-4g pump & new shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.