Year:2007
Make:Chevrolet
Model:Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab
Mileage:330000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine::LBZ
Trim:LT
This will be a long one. Please read all of it. I have had this truck since new in 2007 and put just about every mile on it driving the country from worksite to worksite. I did not haul heavy equipment. Only occasional 25ft travel trailer. I hate to be selling but I started on repairs to it 2 yrs ago and due to constant other projects I have not gotten to complete or find anyone in my area at reasonable price to due for me. I am now going in for a major back surgery and really dought that after recovering I will be able to do the work myself ever again. The price is only because administrator requires it. I am negotiable and just need a good down payment on a vehicle once I can drive again. So here goes the parts list. Buckstop front bumper with winch mount and custom pipe pushbar. looks like road armor, S&B cold air intake, MBRP downpipe, ARB air locker( never hooked up air), Bushwacker cutouts (never installed), EFI Live, Suncoast trans upgrade, (done by Diesel Addiction), Diamondeye 4" exhaust, Kryptonite stage 3 frontend package; ty-rods, ball joints, pitman arm, sway bar, and idler bracket, custom 1pc aluminum driveshaft, Edge CTS3 ( new in box), Fuelabs 250 GPH lift pump leveling kit, slotted rotors, aftermarket calipers in rear, Pioneer stereo, backup camera, remote start, XD 20" wheels with Faulkin tires (newish), interior good condition no tears or stains. Except I had a battery on floor leak and messed up carpet. all OEM parts still saved, and Extra matching bed. No rust other than surface on frame. I started taking motor out to replace turbo with 68MM Cheeta, 200 over injectors and cp3. I know this could have been done in place, but I wanted to clean up engine while out. Now it is mostly disconnected and I have surgery in a few weeks. If anyone is interested. I DO NOT want to part out. I can take pictures and send directly. But really its just a white crew cab long bed. I have a little time left so I am going to pursue getting engine out if weather allows. Thanks