Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'07 CC Dually LT 4x4, LBZ, Fully loaded with leather, XM, OnStar, and console. I just serviced all fluids (except antifreeze) and it has new brakes front and rear and new rotors in front. It is and has been all stock except the FPRV is shimmed and has a FASS lift pump. That was only done because the previous owner threw a P0087 code and the shop he took it to recommended it. And i just put in an EGR blocker plate. Once in a while it will throw a P0401 code but not too often (fingerstick would fix this). Diamond Eye 4" exhaust w/muffler. I bought an Insight (not included in sale) to check injector balance rates and rail pressures and everything was perfect. 202,xxx miles. Drives straight and tight like a low mile truck and on a 400 mile trip i took it got 18 mpg hand calculated. The only real body damage (besides some light scratches) is on the rear passenger door where the previous owner used rough sand paper to take off his DOT numbers and the tailgate has some scratches as well. It has never had a gooseneck hitch/ball. KBB price is $22,630. I'm asking $17,900. I now have a good hood on it so disregard the dented hood pics.

100_1865.jpg

100_1868.jpg

100_1869.jpg

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Bump for a good lookin' truck. Man, if I was only in the market for a dually right now!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish the pictures showed the hood damage better. If anyone wants me to get one of it, let me know. You can kind of see the crease in the passenger side picture about a foot from the back.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Damn I want this. Nice looking truck. Not looking for a 2500 are you :)

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
damn that is a nice looking dually man

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn I want this. Nice looking truck. Not looking for a 2500 are you :)
Actually i sort of am. If i get this one sold, i was going to wait til next year to get one but ya never know. When i get another one I want an LBZ GMC Reg cab or ext cab short box. Not saying i wouldn't get another Chevy but i prefer the GMC front end. After having this one, i would really like a fully loaded interior too. I love the heated seats for my back! Color preferences are red, white, or gray. Black is WAY to hard to keep clean around my house. Oh, and under 100,000 miles too. I'm already depressed at what i'm going to have to pay to get lower miles.

·
Registered
673 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop to $18,500.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. Also as an update, I got an offer for $10,000 today from a d-bag from Craigslist. :cookoo[1]: I did not accept.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Sorry, thought it was worth a shot :p. Still wish I could sell mine to take this of your hands.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. I installed an aluminized 4" Diamond Eye exhaust w/muffler too. Still asking $18,500.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Monthly Bump. Just turned 200,000 miles. Offers? Is my price too high or is nobody looking for a bus?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I still do, have more pictures of interior, body damage, and does it have a sunroof?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll try to get some more pictures up later today. No it doesn't have a sunroof. I've had two local guys super interested but apparently banks are super strict with their loans these days.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach]

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
673 Posts
Still not interested in trading for a SRW 2500?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm shocked you haven't sold yours yet. From what i remember seeing its super sharp. I'm really hoping i have the cash to buy a low mile truck next summer but it better start snowing here fast (plow money). I kind of refuse to get a loan on anything. I'm weird like that.

·
Registered
731 Posts
this still for sale I take it?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts