Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright gentlemen i have a 07 crewcab shortbed 4x4 lmm that is white in color id like to get rid of, call me stupid but im going to buy a 6.2 gas motor so this one has to go, it has cloth bucket seats and they are a tan color it has bose . i am the second owner and the first guy was an older man who used it strictly to drive up and down the road hence the miles, the body is straight and looks great as well does the inside, only thing i have done is 4" exhaust and efilive with dsp5 and robs tunes, for the price im asking i will thrown in some mb motoring 20" wheels and a rki tool box. im located in sulphur,ok and it has 145,000 miles and will change as i drive it regularly, asking 22,000 as blue book is 23-24000 in good and that price is for fair condition. open to offers though. thanks for looking guys. call/text 15806183979 for more pictures or info
also i have some white door handles to go on it.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Wish I waited 7 more months to buy my lbz. Glws.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I am in the market for a new tow rig to pull my 08 pulling truck around with. Where are you located at and is there any way you can get me some more pics?
Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes if you will shoot me an email i can email pictures, or if you would prefer i can also text them as well. whichever one works best for you. and im in sulphur,ok probably quite a trek from you. but whats a flight anyways id pick you up at the airport and you could drive her home...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump make an offer

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone? throw out some offers guys

·
Registered
224 Posts
I might be able to help you out. I would be interested in getting your truck and I am a finance manager at a GM store, I can get you a super good deal on a new 6.2 if you want to trade your truck in. Where are you located? Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Power windows and all those goodies?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
truck is no longer for sale... please delete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.