Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just what the title states I have a 2007 Chevy truck with the LBZ and now have been waiting for 4 weeks on a back ordered deal supplied injector under warranty. Any one else had to wait or is waiting for an injector also?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well just what the title states I have a 2007 Chevy truck with the LBZ and now have been waiting for 4 weeks on a back ordered deal supplied injector under warranty. Any one else had to wait or is waiting for an injector also?
I'm going on week 3 so far waiting on injectors. Had 1 go bad, dealer replaced that one, then 2 others went bad and replaced now I'm waiting for all of them to be replaced. GrrRRrr

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bigmackmiller- Mine's an '07 classic with 79K miles on it all stock. I havent' run any addititives. Change fuel filter ever 10K miles.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hmm...should've got more life out of them than that...might try running some standyne or other additive to give the fuel some lubricity on the next set...have you checked with ac/delco or any retailers for inj.?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Check out the thread titled "Injector Availability" if you are in the mood for a story.
The long and short, I was waiting roughly 6 weeks for my first injector and GM was very helpful in getting it, but unfortunately it did not resolve my issue. So, the truck is at a new dealership today and the service advisor told me that GM just received and sent out 3,000 injectors......and they have 6 of them in stock for my truck with an additional 2 coming from another local dealer. It might be worth a call to another dealer just to see if maybe they got some ahead of your dealer.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Theres tons of people waiting on injectors. Its weird how so many are goin bad with low miles, reminds me of the LB7s...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts