Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New on the site but just have to get some opinions

This is not my first Diesel, I am actully selling my 2004 Cummins tomorrow and need a new tow rig for a couple play trucks I have. Ran across this truck and just fell in love. It is a little big to pull my gooseneck but it can be done (I hope). Some basic specs on the truck

2007 LMM
22'' Jesse James Rims
35% tread on tires
Amp Steps
Electric Bed Cover
LineX
B&W Hitch
leather
Pioneer Head Unit
Bully Dog

30,000 miles

$40,000

What do you guys think, am I just letting my emotions get in the way or is this a decent deal.. I know there will be multiple opinions on this but lets discuss

I offered him $37,000 but he has not yet responded

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
i think hes asking too much, im not a fan of buying something thats been chipped unless i know the guy. plus i think it takes away from the value of the vehicle.
The truck does look good though!

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
^^^his truck is nice ive seen it

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jag,

I honestly forgot, did you ever send any pics? If there are some in your garage I will look as soon as I am done typing. I dont remember you sending any details to me. Ihave been looking non stop for the past couple days and honestly they are all starting to run together.........

Send me what you got by PM or email or whatever....... I am ruling nothing out at this point

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
I'll sell ya mine for 45k:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way to big for the gooseneck, I am already scared either Jag or the other one might be to big :confused: but cant beat the look of the lifted ones :D

Plus wife said I had $30000 to spend and I went way past that already

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
P.M sent..

i can take no less than 40,000 at all..

the truck i'm wanting is 58,000 so my wifes not gonna let me come down at all.. like i said before, i dont have to sell it.. i love it and there is nothin wrong with it just found another project i'd like to start on if i can sell my baby

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
ya i was just jokin n e way with my new parts on the shelf waitin to go in I couldn't part with it...and my truck isnt much different then jags cause the keys are turned down half way...but yeah you could pull a gooseneck trailer with his truck...i've seen his truck in person and it reall is spotless and is loaded out...ne way your next project gonna be a dmax or still lookin at a mega cab

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
its a suprise:D

you guys will not be dissapointed is all i'm gonna say

i just wish i had seth's money just go out and order a new trans and new turbo!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really like the 2010 Mega........ shhhhhh dont tell anyone on here!!!! But the one I looked at the other day was $56K a little to much for me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts