Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm starting to shop for houses so I'm putting the truck up for sale to free up some credit. I love the thing and wouldn't let it go otherwise.

The Details:
2007.5 Silverado 2500HD 4x4
Coming up on 94k miles.
LT2 Trim (Front Captains + Center Console, DL3 Mirrors, Factory Remote Start)
B&W Turnover Gooseneck
Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Brake Controller
Fox Shocks - Performance Series (December '14 @84k)
EFI Live with DSP5, PPEI from Ryan's Diesel Service in WI. (September '14 @ 78k)
MBRP 4" Aluminized with Muffler (September '14 @ 78k)
Stock exhaust with DPF goes with truck.
Replaced all 4 door speakers with decent Pioneers.
Front windows tinted with 15% Llumar CTX.
Side molding removed.

Mechanical
The truck is current on maintenance and has no known issues. Everything functions as it should and overall the truck drives out great. The muffler keeps the exhaust noise to a minimum.

Cosmetic
The truck has been detailed by myself and I tend to keep it very clean on a day-to-day basis. It took me less than an hour to shine it up for the pictures if that's any indication. Since appearance is a hugely subjective thing I'll try to be detailed and honest but I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. Overall this truck looks great and has no dents to speak of. As to be expected there are a few small blemishes around the truck but this is not a work truck so know that I'm being picky. The worst thing on the truck is the peeling clear on the PY0s.

I bought the truck in August of '14 and I've put ~18k on it without a hiccup. I can supply the Carfax I pulled on it last fall to anyone who wants it. It was stock save for the hitch and brakes when I bought it and I've tried to keep the modifications basic and tasteful. Hopefully I can find somebody who will love this truck as much as I do. The truck is currently in storage waiting on a buyer. I already picked up a cheap 1500 to daily drive and didn't want to run the miles up.

$27,500

If you want pictures or more details please don't hesitate to ask. My personal cell is 865-661-O194

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
267 Posts
i have 06 lbz i can trade plus cash if you are interested?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.