Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2007 Yamaha R6 due to getting a new job and not really having much time to ride it anymore. I bought the bike in August of 2008 from the origional owner with just under 2000 miles on it in mostly stock condition.

As it sits right now, it has the fallowing upgrades:

Dynojet PCIII
GYTR Slip on Exhaust
Graves EX-UP server eliminator plug
Graves Smog pump block off plates (Smog pump has been removed)
Driven -1/+3 sprockets
ASV 'Shorty' Brake and Clutch levers
Integrated tail light
Smoked LED turn signals
Puig dark smoked windstreen

The bike has 97XX miles on it right now. Most of those miles were accumulated riding back and forth to work in the summer time and riding around town after work. I have taken the bike on several 'longer' trips as well. The bike has never been wrecked, but I have dropped it once in the driveway while putting it in the garage. No damage to the bike was sustained from the incident (frame sliders did their job). I have ran Amsoil Synthetic oil in it for the past 2 seasons of riding and changed it about every 1000 miles. The bike has also never spent a night outside, and has always been kept clean. During the summer months when I rode it a lot I washed the bike at least once a week.

I still owe on the bike, so when the title is released from the bank after paying off the debt I will either hand deliver the title to you (depending on your proximity to Sheridan) or first class mail it to you. I am not looking for any trades, or any tire kickers. I will NOT let you take the bike out for a ride without a motorcycle license or any approved financing. I take my bike very seriously and am not looking to sell it to anyone who is going to neglect or abuse it. I have spent a lot of time and money on my bike and I would like to see it go to a responsible rider who is going to enjoy it and take care of it.

Again, please dont waste my time if you are going to try to 'low-ball' me or look at it just for fun. I ask for serious buyers only. I am somewhat flexible on price and am willing to work with the right buyer.

Please call or text me at: three-zero-seven 763 three four one six. My name is Eric.

Thankyou.

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Did I miss it or did you not post a price?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad. Asking $5500 firm.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

-Eric

·
Registered
37 Posts
just a fair warning for anyone thinking of helping/donanting/selling OR buying parts to eric, keep in mind he "bought" A set of lb7 heads from me in may, gave partcial payment for them and that was it,(was supposed to meet him at the II dyno event that i wasnt even planning on attending, drove 3hours there/back wasted the whole day there trying to contact him and left, got home and he called me saying his phone was acting up and asked if i would drive back down to II and meet him, so i did.he went 4 months ignoring me tell i starting letting people know in his WTB threads that he still owed me money, that finally got his attention to make contact 1 month ago, and said he was going to send me a check as he will not deal with paypal for the rest of the amount he owes me well it has been almost amonth and Still no check has came in the mail Eric, going on week 4 since you said it was mailed off...

where is the money you owe me? when will i see it? i know the post office dont take 4 weeks to mail a check from whyoming to utah...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts