Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

First time poster here. I recently inherited my father’s 2008 Chevy 2500HD Duramax and I’m looking to do a 4” lift with 35x10 or 35x12.5 tires with 22x10 or 22x12, -44 rims. I scanned the previous posts regarding 4” kits and it seems the consensus is the 4-6” cognito lift kit. I really like the look of the 4” lift with the aforementioned tires and rims and not wanting to go any higher to maintain some functionality (e.g. parking garages). I’m wondering if anyone has does this and would be willing to share their opinions or regrets... also, what extras you would add to the lift kit to ensure longevity of the kit without wearing out or ruining other parts. Cost associated with this would be appreciated.

The truck is completely stock with around 150,000 KM. Plan is to use it for daily driving with 70% in town driving and 30% highway, occasional towing of boat trailer, and no off-road use. Without sharing too much, vehicles are not my forte; I work as a medical doctor so this stuff is Latin to me but I’m trying to learn :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts