Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
Thanks for everyone who can Help me out....Im currently driving a 2008 Chevy wrecker with the blasted DPF on it....I was looking for anyone who knows were I can get the parts to remove it and if possible the replacement exhaust too...It sucks because We have a 2007 same truck 40G tank getting 450 miles or so and mine only gets around 250 a tank....I have been told both I could just cap it off and be fine but also told to spend $1000 on a special chip too....Any information will be very helpful and I would post before and after pictures as well.....For those who might be local and can install it please send me a quote via email...Im located in central florida.

Thanks,
William

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
hmmm ill be nice , anyturbo back exhaust from previous years , and a tuner ,. ppe , quad , efi, or the search button

·
Diesel Junky
1,115 Posts
you can get a turbo back exhaust for 300 to 480 depending on materialplus the price of DP about 200, then a chip. look into efi live you could get the 2 tune model for around 400 buucks. which will also turn egr off. thats cheapest route and EFI live is great on these trucks. i got the mbrp turbo back for a 07 works great and sounds good

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
go see dallas at Central Florida Duramax, he will steer you in all the right directions

·
Diesel Junky
1,115 Posts
I recommend giving holten at alligator performance a shout he'll get ya a package deal cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts