Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 h2 , favored to death! Its loaded from factory with the exception of factory nav. Black exterior Black interior leather. Alpine Headunit with navigation, blue tooth , satalite radio Polk comp speakers, Rockford 4 channel amp, y. Dual 3" magnaflow exhaust , intake, tint all around, Awesome brushgaurd with piaas built into medal bumper and on brushgaud. . Custom spare tire delete, has roof racks, custom built light bar with leds and fogs up to low profile, Black fuel rims, NEW NITTO TERRA grapplers. Tinted tail light. ITS all done there is so much more that i cant even list. It has 48,000 miles but has the 100,000 mile gm warranty.

$36,000 ,trade for a duramax but would have to be over 36k worth

- road washed out

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
exhaust dosent match on eatch side one side its dropped lower than the other. other than that looks good

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i will have to pull my micrometer out and check that?! not sure how you can justify that from this angle there could be a numerous amount of other things that contribute to that seeing it was take with a cellphone , the parking lots slanted, adjustable shocks, cargo... but thanks

Truck is SOLD!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts