Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade my 2009 LMM for something to lower my payment.

2009 Silverado CCSB 2500HD
- 27k miles
- 4x4
- Z71 package
- Leather
- Bose
- Factory GM window moldings
- Touhchscreen Navigation
- Backup camera
- Backup sensors
- Heated Seats
- Memory Seats
- Remote start
- Auto A/C
- Dual Climate Control
- Rear Radio
- TCS
- Power Pedals
- Factory Gm running boards
- Rear DVD with wireless headphones

- Leveled with keys and shock extendors in front
- 1" block in back with new u bolts
- Just had a fresh alignment
- 22" Monsters with 285/50 22 Nittos. Setup has less than 4k miles on them now. They were almost $3400 new.
- Trucks has DDM tuning HIDS
- Coastal Tech Lockpick (allows DVD viewing on front nav screen)
- MBRP 5" Turbo back
- EGR blocker
- Trans Go Jr.

TRUCK IS MINT.
Window sticker on truck was right at $62,000. It has pretty much EVERY option you can order except for sunroof. before me truck was owned by dealership big wig that i personally know.

BLACK BOOK TRADE IN IS $36,900 Poor/Fair and $39,000 in average shape. This truck is MINT. Excellent BLACK BOOK is $40-41k TRADE IN.

ASKING $44k

·
Registered
101 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truck is in daytona beach florida

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the truck, a LOT. Good luck, and bump for ya.
Thanks! Not getting out of scene completely. just going down to a LBZ or similar.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Are you willing to come off that price any? I'm not trying to low ball you it's just that i know of 2011 lml with around 30K saleing for 40-44,000.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Are you willing to come off that price any? I'm not trying to low ball you it's just that i know of 2011 lml with around 30K saleing for 40-44,000.
maybe 1k or so. Its almost not worth it for me to drop the price. A good friend owns a VERY large lot locally and we are always checking MANHEIM reports for the auction. He personally sent a 08 LMM CCSB LTZ 4x4 with everytihng i have but rear camera and with 58k on it he got $37,200 @ the auction not even two weeks ago. I am looking at the blackbook in my hand right now, and bone stock trade in, in exc condition is right at $40k. I could easily get $2k for the wheels and tires and around $1k for my parts after demodding it.

Here is the actual truck i mentioned above. It went to auction with the Rockstars on it.
http://trucks.gibsontruckworld.com/...rew-Cab-Duramax-Diesel-4X4/1GCHK23608F116879/

If you did find an LML with every single option available, like mine, with 30k miles for $40k. I would buy it in a heart beat. That is a stupid cheap price.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Ppl just don't realize there's a price difference between a work truck and an LTZ....

Very nice truck and a very fair price. Price is pretty good for a stock truck, let alone a very mildly modded one.

GLWS

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
unfortuanetly for people buying the truck. he is correct on his pricing. i just checked mmr myself and he is only a 1000 or so off if it was me id sell it for like 42

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
unfortuanetly for people buying the truck. he is correct on his pricing. i just checked mmr myself and he is only a 1000 or so off if it was me id sell it for like 42
I would deff sell it for $42k without the wheels and PPE.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ppl just don't realize there's a price difference between a work truck and an LTZ....

Very nice truck and a very fair price. Price is pretty good for a stock truck, let alone a very mildly modded one.

GLWS
Deff agree. If I remember correctly on my window sticker. To get the premium entertainment (i.e. NAV, BOSE) was $1,400. The upgrade to the premium entertainment (i.e. DVD for front and rear with wireless headphones) was an additional $2,000. The rear back up camera was a $500 option also. With just the those three options it added, give or take, $3,500-$4,000 to the original price.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Deff agree. If I remember correctly on my window sticker. To get the premium entertainment (i.e. NAV, BOSE) was $1,400. The upgrade to the premium entertainment (i.e. DVD for front and rear with wireless headphones) was an additional $2,000. The rear back up camera was a $500 option also. With just the those three options it added, give or take, $3,500-$4,000 to the original price.
there is also the stigma of aftermarket equipment established with that. for the amount of money gm charges for all that you can add a top of the line system and have it professionally installed and it will work just as good as factory for half the cost. but alot of people don't realize this or think gm is tech is better

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
anways enough ranting it looks like a sweet as truck, mine would prolly look similar if i had a nbs

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT...still got it. Will trade for some stuff.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
will trade for LLY or LBZ plus cash

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT....please make this go away lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
How about an 04 Built Cummins plus green backs? I've got a for sale thread on here if you want to check it out.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ill pass on the cummins. Thanks though.

any details on LB7 maxfield?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts