Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse the obvious, this is my CL add, asking $45,000obo "Up for sale is my baby, not that I want to sell her but my situation is forcing me to. She is a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ trim 120,000miles with the Duramax/Allsion engine transmission combo. She has leather interior that rates a 10 of 10, power everything, sunroof, pro tech tool box (all aluminum), spray in bed liner, and all the normal stuff. She is also upgraded in the not so normal ways. Twin turbo 76mm over stock that boost up to 60psi, dual fuel pumps that keep a constant 12psi to the high pressure pump, its a poole that can support up to 1200HP the transmission has been upgraded to stage 3 with billit input shaft, deep pan. the front axle has a eaton e-locker. She has a 6" lift with new fuel hostages and toyo all terrains. custom made steel front bumper with recessed led fog lights. much more as well too much to list. give me a call and we can talk." Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Fender Automotive exterior Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet avalanche Luxury vehicle
Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Car Auto part

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.