Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Nate and just thought I'd give this forum stuff a try as I dont have much free time.

I am in the process of building a 2010 SS Camaro with a 2010 LMM Duramax engine, at this point the Engine and trans is mounted into the car and I am beginning down the long road of wiring to make it a fully functioning driver.

You may have seen my last build, the Cummins Charger with a 5.9/NV4500 that I have been daily driving for the last year and have about 15,000 miles on it now.

Feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel as I occasioanlly post videos of the diesel cars and will work on posting more about the Camaro. the amount of interest I attract will motivate me to post more pics, videos and information as things progress.

Excited to meet some new friends on here, and willing to help with what I can. I am a jack of all trades, but a master of none..

Here is a few pics, I will do a small write up on my adventure so far if there is an audience for it.

Photos Here

(Tried attached photos, didnt work, so I linked them)

·
Premium Member
10,731 Posts
Welcome, that's so cool, buddy of mine has an LBZ in a '71 Goat (GTO) with the 6 speed Allison on a 4wd frame lowered so you wouldn't even know it was a 4wd. Thing is bad ass.

·
Registered
745 Posts
This looks awesome. Sub'd.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome! Definitely going to keep an eye on this.

·
Premium Member
15,249 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Heyyaa

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Cool. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
That sounds f'in awesome!! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Subd. Welcome.

Reactions: OneofWon

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
Sub'd for sure. I've lurked on your charger for awhile now. Love hearing a Cummins rowing gears then it goes by and it's a charger towing a trailer:rofl:thumb
And jbizzle, the better question is why not:poke[1]:

Reactions: OneofWon

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
Welcome, that's so cool, buddy of mine has an LBZ in a '71 Goat (GTO) with the 6 speed Allison on a 4wd frame lowered so you wouldn't even know it was a 4wd. Thing is bad ass.
Guess I'll be the one to ask, Where's the pictures!!:rofl

Reactions: Kgoff6 and OneofWon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the kind words!! I'll do my best to keep this updated as long as there is interest!

Picking up an 8000 mile 2010 LMM and 6L90 this weekend to replace the mock up engine and trans thats in it now(Mounts are already built). Next I will be lowing the sub frame so the hood fits and lifting the struts so the front is at stock height. Then the wiring begins!

Reactions: Kgoff6

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm gonna play devil's advocate on this one. For the love of God man, why?:cookoo[1]:
Haha, if you had the chance to take my 06 Charger for a drive, you'd understand. And also, the feeling of going to a car show/meet and knowing you have a one of a kind is a fantastic feeling.

Reactions: JBizzle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dude, that charger's friggin awesome!
hopefully the camaro turns out even better.
Unlike the Charger with its low geared NV4500 manual, the Camaro is automatic, so now when these little fuckers wanna race I'll stand a chance.. haaa

Ive considered makeing the charger auto.. but that sound though. Plus is was more work making the manual work than installing the engine.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts