Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2010 GMC Sierra 2500 SLT CCSB 85k

Crew Cab, leather, rear entertainment, 5th wheel setup installed by 1st owner, bed liner, foldable tonneau cover, 20x9 Black Rhino wheels w/ new Terra Grappler G2 tires, Cognito upper control arms w/Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Duha under seat storage, navigation, power/heated seats, rear camera, lockable tailgate, 3 step nerf bars, new headlamps w/LEDs, color matched front/rear bumpers and grill. Factory remote starter. 2 owner, Clean title and Carfax. Best offer. Four0one-6five1-one55two. Asking $35,111.RI/MA area. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
One thing I note about 2010 models, you rarely hear of problems with this year/model. Just take a look at the postings on this forum and others and you just don't see many problems compared to other years/models.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you

One thing I note about 2010 models, you rarely hear of problems with this year/model. Just take a look at the postings on this forum and others and you just don't see many problems compared to other years/models.
Ron, thanks for the plug! It has been a great truck and I am only parting with it due to new job and a long drive. I cannot let it sit idle in my driveway, when someone else could get many more miles/years/work/play out of it.

Be safe.

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Im curious, what is the key on the left side of the steering column for?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.