Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I have the opportunity to purchase a 2010 Gmc 2500hd CCLB SLE with the lmm motor. 95k miles. Super clean one owner truck bone stock besides leveling keys and aftermarket wheels. I can get it for 17k. I currently drive a 15 lml but looking to make this long bed a work truck. My question is, is this a pretty good deal? From what I’m seeing it seems so but I wanted some other opinions. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I THINK that's a pretty good price, although I haven't price shopped them. One thing I can tell you is that there are VERY FEW PROBLEMS reported for 2010 LMM's. And that's worth a lot, in my opinion.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thats a pretty sweet deal from what ive seen unless the body/ interior is beat to sh*t

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I THINK that's a pretty good price, although I haven't price shopped them. One thing I can tell you is that there are VERY FEW PROBLEMS reported for 2010 LMM's. And that's worth a lot, in my opinion.
I too think that is a good deal. I would not sell my 09 for that.

My LMM has been the best vehicle that I have ever owned. Biggest problem since new was the TCM which failed a couple of months ago. Not bad after 10 years of ownership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts