Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dads got a 2010 lmm with about 10,120 miles bone stock minus the banks air intake got it before the urea also And it hasn't done a single regen. I've put most of the miles on it anyways. Tail pipe is clean enough to eat off of.. I'm not familiar with the cycle but shouldn't it have done the cycle by now? Dad and myself are kinda getting worried that its not working and it's clogging up and could cause future problems. I'm trying to get him to do a DPF delete and he's considering it. Could anyone enlighten me?

·
Registered
358 Posts
What makes you think it hasn't done a regen? There are no indicators on the dash and generally you should not notice it unless you happen to slow down while it's in the cycle, the smell and increased rpms are what I noticed when my DPF was on.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't noticed a thing. No funny rpm change I was in a 08 during a regen and it was completely noticeable. So yes I could be wrong. Just want to make sure everything is ok

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Its done 15-20 regens already. Don't believe us? Find someone with a tech II and they can tell you exactly how many its done.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id believe you you guys over any techs around here

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oops read that wrong. But yeah I have access to one but I'll believe you anyways lol

·
Registered
616 Posts
If it hadn't done a regen by now it would be super clogged. It will regen every 400 miles, sooner if towing heavy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts