Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2011 Diesel Power Challenge DVD's are in stock!

Now is your chance to see some of the most powerful street trucks in the country battle head to head for bragging rights. This 3-day torture test features a dyno competition, drag race, trailer obstacle course, fuel mileage test and even a sled pulling event. Purchase your copy today to see the carnage and raw power of the ultimate diesel powered machines. Follow link to product page & to see exclusive DPC 2011 Trailer:

Diesel Power Challenge 2011 DVD Presented by XDP

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
You guys should have put Dimitri's DMAX on the cover not a Ford with a cummins! lol I'll be buying this asap!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Oh I'll bet.. You don't know what I would give to be in the presence of that machine lol thumb: I can't wait to see next years trucks!

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I'll bet.. You don't know what I would give to be in the presence of that machine lol thumb: I can't wait to see next years trucks!
Not only the truck, Dmitri is a super cool guy as well. We had a real good time hanging out in Colorado with all the DPC 2011 contestants. Diesel Power not only picks the best trucks but they also pick a great crew. :thumb

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
That's good to hear because a great truck is nothing without a good guy backing it up!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Thanks! off the topic, I ordered some exhaust parts from you guys the other day and I can't wait for them to get here!!!

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for coming to us! Shoot me a pm with your order info and I'll get you some tracking numbers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts