Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i need some help here!! I am working with a buddy on an OSTPA Super Stock diesel truck for next year. We want to do something different and we have a body guy who is willing to change his fiberglass mold to make a GMC body.....however i need a 2011 GMC 2500HD or 2500HD Denali grill shell. It doesn't need to be perfect as the body guy is going to be messing around with it. We are also interested in a front bumper or fascia off of one of these trucks. If anyone has a damaged but useable for mock up purposes grill or bumper/fascia PLEASE let me know. We really do not want to buy 2 new items from the dealer if we can find a better option. Please help me out here guys and if you have something you will be able to tell all of your friends that your grill helped to make this state level pulling truck!! To get an idea of what we are building look up "gotta have it" "rock hard ram" "smoknya HD" These are the guys we will be pulling against/with.

I hope someone can help me out!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any one have any help on this??

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump to the top, i REALLY need to find something guys, please any help or leads would be great

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will take it that no one has any leads on this. Keep your eye peeled for the truck next year guys it will be bad ass

1 - 4 of 4 Posts