Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know this? Is this actually going to be produced and sold? I love the new ALLISON TRANS | DURAMAX 6.6 HD emblems! i never noticed they changed to a newer bigger emblem on the LML chevys and GMCs.

05 2011 GMC Sierra HD Front View Photo

·
Registered
3,642 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
You can go to GMC website and its on there, but i think the price of it may scare you I don't think it't been released yet but i bet it's gonna be high.

·
Registered
980 Posts
You can go to GMC website and its on there, but i think the price of it may scare you I don't think it't been released yet but i bet it's gonna be high.
Sure is nice!!! There will be a nice price tag to go with it..

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i bet!, thing looks sic though! love the interior!

·
Registered
541 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I know that.. it also has a leather wrapped shifter knob also, and i like the wood grain better.

·
Registered
81 Posts
so the air intake filter is square again??? :confused:

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
interior looks identical to LMM's minus the different wood grain
nope, not quite identical. you missed the 8th speaker on the upper dashboard for the denali-specific/exclusive bose 'centerpoint' surround sound stereo. ;)

ben

·
Registered
142 Posts
Instead of roughly an 8k option the new diesel is going to be around 11k, so I am told from my dealer.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Instead of roughly an 8k option the new diesel is going to be around 11k, so I am told from my dealer.
your dealer is an idiot and/or is lieing through his teeth in order to try to get you (and everyone else) to buy the remaining 2010's off his lot ASAP....

the 2011 dmax's will hardly be any more expensive than the 2010's. :) ;)

ben

1 - 11 of 11 Posts