Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys there is a truck i have the chance to get tomorrow via auction, It looks really good in the pictures, really clean except for the engine bay is a lil dusty. Its a 2011 LML crew cab short bed. It does have 177xxx miles and the CEL is on. It looks like it has a leveling kit but not sure. Might have exhaust but not sure has a chrome tip. This is an equipment auction and they hardly give any info about vehicles. My main question is what is it worth with the milage being this high? Im wanting to buy for a DD or i might turn around and sell it. So i want the value of what i could sell it for basically. Apreciate any advice or input Thanks!

Some pics:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody know around what its worth???

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
I wouldn't go over 24-25k without knowing some kind of health report

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gotcha, im not planning on spending really anymore than 20-21k on it. What do you think its worth if she runs good and doesn't have any problems?

·
Registered
546 Posts
The CEL is the real wild card. Big difference if it needs injectors or a new glowplug. A truck like that is probably worth 25k with no CEL. Can you check the code before the auction? A typical LMM with half the miles is around 30k. Not knowing what the code is for, I wouldn't go over 20k. I also don't like the first year of a new model. My friend has had all sorts of issues with his 2011, and the "calling out emissions problems" thread is dominated by 2011s. But with no warranty, you might have no issue deleting if it hasn't been done already.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I would echo what they are saying but at 177k miles I would definitely delete it. I would say 21 -22 tops. LET us know whatit goes for.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you can't check the code before the auction and its auctioning an hour or so and the truck is in colorado and I'm in Ky haha. But I'm not going over 20k

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It went for 26K

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Check out repocast there is an 11 there too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts