Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so Saturday me and my son went to the Chevrolet/GMC dealer to look for a used truck for him, a 1500. We ended up with a 2010, not very used but a heck of a deal.

Now the interesting part. While there I told the sales flunky that I wanted to buy a 2011 dually with the Duramax. Of course when I started talking LMM and LML he had no clue, but said they had a 2011 Dually with the Duramax. I told him I wanted to drive it. AND HE AGREED!!

So he wants to ride with us, he gets in the backseat. I told him straight away that I was going to get on it hard. We pulled out and I floored it. I heard him say "Whoa!" He must have not expected all of that. I must say, the LML would have beat my LB7 with the 85 hp tune and SETexan's LMM that my LB7 beat multiple times and he lied to all of you about. This truck is quick. So next I did a 4x4 boosted launch. Not much but enough to the the sales flunky excited by it. That damn thing was awesome!!! And it was an LBZ and was sweet as all get out!

I didn't get to buy that one because I need to wait a little while, but I am convinced that I will be buying one. It was amazing.

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
About 8 years ago we took a truck on a test drive for a week. The salesman didnt even have our name or phone number just told us to drive it for a few days!:gearjamin The truck was used and we did buy it but still that was just ridiculous.:rockin

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
:rofl at the tags below!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
they got put with the LZ7 and the LMY

sounds like an awesome truck :drink and enough for Fraud to be scared and need to do a mid-production tune upgrade :D

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Damn! It's like the 2011 just fell from space and is a damn alien ship or something that GM rebadged to say Duramax Diesel and just immediately shipped to dealers. Maybe I should just buy one, spend about a month tearing it down and write a service book on it for the rest of the world.

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright douchebags, including you HondaRider, I meant LTZ. I screwed that up.

And it was one badass truck! I want one very soon.

Yes, SETExan's truck is slow!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts