Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
I personally think you can do a bit better. I paid 51K for my SLT loaded with everything except the sunroof. I don't think the Denali wouldn't be 4k more if I could have found one, but mine is an 11, not sure if the 12's increased much or not. The only problem you may have is finding one as there are not as many sitting on the lot so the dealer may not want to deal as much on them. I wish I would have waited a bit and found a Denali as I like the interior differences a lot. They are an awesome truck no matter what you get you will be happy I am sure.

· Registered
145 Posts
There's two '12 Denalis both are DRW and CC (black on black and white with tan) at the dealer a couple of miles from my house. The sales manager already told me I get the USAA price ($55K), which is supposed to be the same as employee pricing (don't know if I believe they are the same). I'd prefer to buy out of CA due to high sales tax here. I may just see about ordering one to get it the exact way I want.

I know there's a couple of guys on here that have '12 Denali's DRW...just curious what they paid if they are willing to chime in.

Post pictures of your new truck when you get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.