Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2013 Sierra 2500hd, and I'm looking into delete kits as opposed to just getting an exhaust. I've been searching the site for awhile, and looking on the web at all-inclusive DPF and EGR delete kits. I have really only found one kit available that is in my price range, and it seems to have everything needed to get the job done. My real question is, does anyone else have any experience with this specific kit? Or does it seem like a good deal? I would not be purchasing the lift pump, and plan to only use the mileage tune, and maybe the tow tune for hauling my ~4000 pound stump grinder around, and for my hunting trips up to Missouri.

LML EFI Delete KIT 11-15 ? Never Under Perform

Thanks for any and all input.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been staring at the same stuff, more on a individual basis... the kit looks to be the same price as what you could get independently. I think it comes down to support... my opinion is find a vendor that can discuss the details of your plans and go with them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The kit I went with is similar. I used Kory Willis tunes(PPEI), 5' Flo Pro and I actually did my EGR delete today. I will tell you that the whole process is not fun. I was in the process of replacing down pipe and up pipe and the very last bolt on my up pipe rounded off. Could NOT get it at all. So now I have the cooler deleted and I'm hoping like hell the Sinister EGR Delete kit that's listed as 11-12 will work on my 13. I have the block off plate on the intake, and the coolant hoses done. I just need a block off plate for the stock up pipe. other than that, the exhaust and tune make the truck run super good. :thumb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.