I would have loved to get one of these, but I had to settle on an Excursion instead.
That is seriously the ultimate vehicle.
I didnt think that they'd use the quadrasteer rear end as it is not as durable as the HD. They replace the rear diff with the donor diff IIRCThat is seriously the ultimate vehicle.
It's only downside is that the quadrasteer is tough to find replacement parts for, and that you can't tow a gooseneck/fiver.
- Turning radius equivalent to a small car (Not even exaggerating. 2015 Toyota Corolla turning radius? 35.6'. Quadrasteer Suburban turning radius? 35.2')
- Probably gets mid 20 mpg's on the highway if it has a selectable economy tune
- Could tow 12,000 lbs without breaking a sweat and could maneuver the trailer better than any truck out there
- Can haul you, your wife, your four kids, and the dog with room to spare
- Could blow the doors off most vehicles on the road
- Bulletproof engine and transmission combination, given you aren't out bagging the piss out of it on a regular basis